All positions are for our office in Wichita, Kansas. Select a career for more details.
Senior Account Executive
Generate new business opportunities by selling solution-based services through outside sales activities. Focus on selling voice and data solutions to regional companies which drives profitable revenue that meets or exceeds an established monthly quota.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan focused on new business opportunities using a consultative strategy.
- Develop and execute a daily activity model to include ongoing cold calling, prospecting, referral partners, networking and relationship building strategies designed to meet or exceed monthly quota. Responsible for revenue retention and growth of customer base.
- Team with other CTA Account Executives to develop, and manage existing customers with the objective of delivering strong customer service and earning additional business.
- Understand the dynamics of prospective organizations to align appropriately with key decision makers to determine needs, identify opportunities, and provide appropriate and effective customer solutions.
- Manage and maintain all customer account information using account management software applications and provide continual updates to ensure the most accurate customer information is available.
- Develop sales presentation materials to win new customers and close business.
- Develop a sound presentation and closing strategy that will win business.
- Keep current on CTA's products and services through ongoing training and understand how it applies to prospective business opportunities.
- Previous sales experience in voice and data or related industry with a proven track record of success building relationships with potential customers.
- A professional presence and outstanding presentation skills
- Must be a self starter and proficient at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Knowledge of VOIP, data network equipment and various phone systems
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary + Commission
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical & dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement